Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bali - Casa Padma Suites, Legian

.

After a mini marathon of food fest :

  • Starting with Breakfast at Artini Ubud 3 Hotel - 9.00am
  • Brunch at Ibu Oka Babi Guling - 11.30am
  • Ayam Betutu for lunch - 1.00pm
  • Ending the marathon with Mak Beng's Fish sambal rice - 2.10pm,

It's time to take a rest.. a piggy cum phyton needs to lay still and take a nap after such a feast. I was glad to arrive at our Legian's accomodation - Casa Padma Suites Bali. Earlier, while browsing the internet, I nearly got confused with another 5-star resort that has about the same name, Padma Resort Bali which is located nearer to the Legian beach, about 8 minutes walk away from Casa Padma Suites.

Welcome to Casa Padma Suites! The hotel is located right on Jalan Padma.



Welcome drink upon check in.





My room is directly above the restaurant's cafe. At first I wasn't so happy as the smell of smoke coming out from the chimney (on the left of the picture) gets into my room and it's irritating. Tried to change rooms but was told all Standard rooms are full. Sigh.. Thankfully, the next few days it wasn't so bad (I think my nostril got used to teh smokey smell..LOL).



The rooms over at this side should be better.


Complimentary towels and amenities.


Sink area.



Toilet is a bit crammy..reminds me of First World Hotel, Genting Highlands.



The mini bar & TV.



Complimentary coffee/tea/ drinking water.




Mini bar.. hmmm..as usual, the price is cheaper if you purchase these outside..



Wardrobe and dressing table.



Standard room @ USD 40 nett / night inclusive of daily breakfast.



There's a pool table complimentary for in-house guest and restaurant patrons.



Breakfast coupons for in-house guest - just got to pass it to the waiter or waitress that is attending to your table.



Part of the restaurant cafe area.

Choices of complimentary breakfast are as pictured below:
Continental Breakfast - White, Wholemeal Bread and Croissant, served with honey, jam and butter.



Scrambled eggs with sausage.



Omellete with bacon.



Balinese Chicken Porridge.

I kinda like this, smell of lemongrass and tamarind makes this porridge a different flavour from the usual chinese porridge I have back at home.



Fried Rice.



Fried Noodle.



Local Chilli Sauce & Tomato Ketchup.



Fruit juices and coffee / tea.



Fresh Fruit platter.



Room service - Cheese Lover Pizza @ Rp 49,500 nett.
After eating this, I kinda miss Domino's Pizza @_@


Room service - Spaghetthi Bolognaise @ Rp 49,500 nett.

The sauce was not the usual bolognaise sauce.. perhaps their tomatoes are different? I've got no idea..but it's edible.. especially when you're hungry! =p



Voucher given upon check in for a complimentary 15 minutes foot massage.



Entrance to Bunga Bali Spa at Casa Padma Suites Hotel.


Foot bath and massage area.


Full body massage area.

It cost me Rp 200,000 for a 2 hours body massage (Balinese massage, foot wash, milk mask, body scrub and a flower bath). At the end of the spa session, my masseur served me a banana shake drink which tasted quite good! There are cheaper full body massage avaialble but I was too lazy to go too far because I know I would wanna go back to my hotel room after the massage to take a short nap. LOL!

In fact, if I have additional cash on hand, I would have check out a spa centre which Bina, my tour guide has reccommended and received good feedback from ps patrons: Bali Orchid Spa. If Bina make the booking for me, I would be able to get a Rp 350,000 - 2 hours massage with foot wash, yogurt moisturiser, body scrub and flower bath. Bali Orchid Spa provides free hotel transfer around Kuta area.

My overall experience saying at Casa Padma Hotel:
  • Pleasant
  • Friendly Staffs
  • Fast response on requests

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment