Friday, April 10, 2009

I Love Salsa!

.

A girlfriend of mine sent me a dance video clip and I went: WOW!!
I’m impressed!! LOVE the moves, LOVE the choreography!
Their dance routine is really cool & entertaining!
Sexy, Natural, Smooth and Firm moves…I so, so, so wish I can dance like that! *Dreaming*

It's a video clip from the audition of So You Think You Can Dance, Season 4.
The guy, Romulo Villaverde & his partner, Jannette Manrara hails from Miami.
Unfortunately, Villaverde didn’t make it to the next level and although Manrara was through to the Las Vegas audition, she was not selected to the top 20.

Watching their dance routine reminds me of my passion & gives me more reason to pursue salsa as soon as time permits ^_^ I was thinking of during semester breaks?? hihihi..

So You Think You Can Dance 4 Audition - Janette Manrara and Romulo Villaverde



Song : I Love Salsa

-Thanks Jia for sharing this inspiring video-

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment