Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bumbu Bali, Bandar Puteri

.


Can't help to splurge on food today since it's the first meet-up ever since my lil' GodBro is back from OZ. He asked if I wanna have dinner at Bumbu Bali, Bandar Puteri. (JAM JAM JAM area.. but for him....OFF I went...)


(Apologies on the lousy photos taken by my phone)

Interior of restaurant are donned with some Bali merchandise for sale

 
While waiting for Lil bro and his friends to arrive - 5 minutes sitting at the table and looking around at the restaurant, listening to balinese music and staring at their menu, I've started to miss BALI!! YES! I have every intention to travel there again when the opportunity arises! 


They have a mixture of Balinese and Western cuisine in their menu. I was looking for Ayam Betutu in their list but it's not available :( One of the famous dish from Bali - Nasi Campur is definitely on the menu list but I decided to go for Kambing Bumbu! (craving for lamb!)

Papaya with Milk
Am not a fan of PAYAPA PAPAYA! =p

Lemongrass, Ginger & Pandan Tea (RM 8)






















This is quite refreshing and the sticky nut & sesame "biscuit" is a life saver to curb starvation while you're waiting for the food to be served!

Siap Bumbu - Balinese Roast Chicken with Lemongrass Marinade served with Nasi Kuning,Stir Fried Kangkung, Long Beans Salad & Rempeyek/Crackers  (RM28)

















Siap Mepanggang - BBQ Chicken with Spicy Coconut Sauce served with Nasi Kuning,Stir Fried Kangkung, Long Beans Salad & Rempeyek/Crackers  (RM 28)

Kambing Bumbu - Stir Fry Lamb with Chilli, Red & Greed Capsicums, served with Nasi Kuning, Stir Fried Kangkung & Rempeyek/Crackers (RM 29)

I had this and I am satisfied with it's taste, presentation and portion.

Ok...It's time for me to dream I am back at Bali, relaxing at the seashore, feeling blissfull...


Bumbu Bali (near KPMC Puchong)
18 & 18-1, Jln Persiaran Puteri 1,
Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong.
Tel# : 03-8061 8699
Fax# : 03-8062 6698



Bumbu Bali is under Bali Bistro Group, sister company with Ole Ole Bali (Mont Kiara, Empire Shopping Gallery & Sunway Pyramid) & The Waterlily Contemporary Balinese Bistro, Mutiara Tropicana.


More on Bumbu Bali (with way better photo quality):

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment