Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Why Do We Hurt The Ones We Love The Most

.

Seriously, there are A LOT of reasons why we hurt the ones we love the most OR the one we love most, hurts us the worst! But I guess, one of the main reason is because they are so close to us, we felt too comfortable to say whatever we want although knowing damn well we will hurt them, and at the same time we know they will later forgive us. Tsk Tsk Tsk...


The song "I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING YOU!" by Joan Jett is ringing in my head right now.. it's such an AWESOME SONG!!! ^_^


"I hate myself for loving you 
Can't break free from the the things that you do 
I wanna walk but I run back to you that's why 
I hate myself for loving you "


After a while, I feel like dancing to this.. I mean like.. ROCK ON!!! hahahaha! Yeah.. I think it's quite a good de-stress song! :p



Then, I came across a song by Mills Brothers and I find the lyrics are so hmm... well.. kinda true although the melody.. is a bit too slow..

You always hurt the one you love
The one you shouldn't hurt at all
You always take the sweetest rose
And crush it till the petals fall
You always break the kindest heart
With a hasty word you can't recall
So If I broke your heart last night
It's because I love you most of all
Listen to Mills Brother's version )
Listen to Michael Buble's version )



Sometimes, it's not just your partner or spouse hurts you (or vice versa), but it also includes your family members, especially your siblings / parents. Whatever is is, they say BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER..so.. LET THERE BE LOVE!!!


Something to read if you have time to spare : A snippet of a book entitled : Cupidity
GOSH! There's a facebook page / group called : Why Do We Hurt The One We Love.. SERIOUSLY???!!! 

Gotta ..Chin Up! Chest Out! (That's what my drilling master used to bark at us during my girl guide days)... 

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment