Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ingolf Kneipe German Restaurant & Bar

.

Had post-Christmas dinner with Skinny Bones and his ex-gf..oopss did I just say that out loud?.. I mean.. friend.. at Ingolf Kneipe German Restaurant & Bar. ^_^


The exterior of the restaurant (it's just next to 7-11 & Guardian Pharmacy)


The bar




Cream of Mushroom Soup
I remembered the first time I had this, many years ago, I tag it as BEST mushroom soup I've ever tasted. Sadly, this time around, it wasn't so great anymore =( I think the mushroom soup at Chili's Grill and Bar tasted better compared to Ingolf's. Hmm.. maybe the chef wasn't in a good mood so it didn't taste as great? =p Damn! I was so disappointed!



Grilled boneless Porkchops served with potato wedges and garden greens! 



Lamb Chop!!!! I've requested for the potato wedges to be changed to mashed potatoes.. hehehehe.. Love the mint sauce by the way ;)



Beef rolls wrapped up with bacon strips served with fresh garden salad, mashed potatoes and sauerkraut (sour cabbage).





Orange Juice (this is from the cordial, not freshly squeezed) But it's alright :)



Green Guava Juice (it's not freshly blended either)




Earl Grey Tea, served with..erm..it looks like a piece of brown sugar it tasted like a cookie.hmm.. so, Brown Sugar Cookie it is! =p




Where:
Jalan Sungai Kelian, Tanjong Bungah, 11200 Penang
(Location Map)


Contact for Reservation:
+604-899 5796


Check out other blogs on Ingolf Kneipe:

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment