Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Call to Domino's Pizza

.



I called Dominos Pizza’s hotline (1300-888-333) to make an order this morning for my boss and his directors’ lunch-in meeting. It goes like this:


Dominos Officer (DO) : Good Morning, Welcome to Dominos Pizza and he mumbled something abt Pizza puff Crust bla bla bla.. My name is Chin. What is your order today?


Me : Hi Chin, Good Morning I am Lil Piggy (of coz I told him my actual name..hahaha) and I would like to use the SF 221 coupon which entitles me to 2 Large Pizzas with Extra Cheese.


DO : May I have your mobile number please?


Me : So I “spelled” my mobile number slowly… zero one three..


DO : *I can hear him typing in the background* 0..1..3..


Me : six, one, five


DO : *type type…* 6..1..5..


Me : eight, eight..


DO : double zeros?


Me : No… double eight! Double eight one six


DO : So, I repeat, your number is 013 615 8816?


Me : Yes, Correct…


DO : You are calling from Block C?


Me : Yes… ( by now I feel BAAAHHHHHH>>> HURRY UP!!!) I’d like to use the promotion coupon SF 221 for my order.


DO : That’s two large pizza with extra cheese. So what type pizza you want to order? (at this I was like.. Oh gosh..what happen to the “quality” of Dominos Pizza’s call centre??)


Me : I’d like to have one Aloha Chicken and Seafood Delight please..


DO : Aloha Chicken, what type of crust you like?


Me : I’d like to have both pizzas on the thin crust please..


DO : Your address is at the 10th floor ma’am?


Me : Yes, that’s correct.


DO : What is the flavour for another pizza?


Me : *slaps forehead* The second flavour would be Seafood Delight. ONE Aloha Chicken, ONE Seafood delight.


DO : Ok ma’am. Anything else to add in your order?


Me : No, that’s all.


DO : Ok Ma’am, total bill is RM 50 and it’s 11.00am now. Your pizza will be arriving at 11.30am. Thank you for calling Domino's Pizza.


Pheew.. I was relieved that the order was finally done! Gosh! Was quite frustrated when I was still on the phone. But after the call, I started laughing!


*some details (name/contact#) has been changed to protect the identity of individuals.


0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment