Friday, October 30, 2009

A Song That Reminds Me I Am Not Alone

.

My sister sent me a link to this beautiful song.. from then on, I am hooked to it..listening to it, over and over again.. The lyrics touched me so much and it reminds me that He’s with me throughout my struggles although I am not aware.

I am thankful for all the lovely people around me..who have been supporting me physically and mentally. Thank you for reminding me of who I am and the importance of being myself.

Sending ALL my LOVE to each and everyone of you (you know who you are) and God bless each and everyone of you … where ever you guys are ^_^

Thanks to Janice & Sonia for singing this beautiful song and most of all, thanks to you both for sharing it to the rest of us. God bless you both!!! ^_^


Turn To Jesus

Jesus my Saviour
My Lord and My King
Insulted, rejected
for all of our sins
Knowing pain
He went through it all
So I turn to Jesus
He's there when I fall

(chorus)
Lord I need you
Lord I cry out to you
My only refuge
from this world
Lord I need you
Lord I cry out to you
My only shelter
my hope and saviour

Jesus my comfort
my strength and my shield
Sorrow and sadness
He knows how I feel
Knowing my struggles
He went through it all
So I turn to Jesus
Who's been there before

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment