Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fullhouse @ NZX (24Feb09)

.


This place is a pretty cool chillin’ place. Nice set up and cute, interesting decorations. Relaxed and quite a romantic ambience to it..Korean songs playing in the background..
I would say, feminine touches all over the place :)
Most of the displayed items are up for sale (of course not the furnitures).
There are sunglasses, T-shirts, earings, decorations..and more decorations items for sale.


It was a relief to find out that the food served here were on par with their set up and atmosphere.
So, no complaints on food. Although, the Capuccino Mushroom soup were a bit too milky to my liking. I guess the milky taste comes from the milk froth the chef adds on top of the soup before serving it - thus the name "Capucinno Mushroom Soup".
I've requested for my fries that supposed to accompany my "Breaded Chicken Chop" to be replaced with mashed potatoes. I'm glad I did..it tasted just fine; a dash of salt & slight buttery smell. It also comes with black pepper snd raisins sauce - which I come across for the first time. I like their food presentation too.
Another photo shows the Grilled Lamb Chop :) Looks nice too huh? :)
I had Jasmine Honey iced tea which also have some jelly in them. Kinda fun drinking and munching on them..hehehe






No.. it’s not a proposal.. it’s suppose to be a tea ceremony..hahaha
It’s the day Sean became my little godbrother..hihi..He keep calling me cea-cea (elder sister) ever since I told him I'm older than him. So, I said he need to serve me a cuppa tea before he can continue calling me cea-cea. That cuppa tea turn out to be an empty cocktail glass taken from the table deco.. hahaha..

It would have been a more delightful dinner if the rest of our colleagues could join us. Pleasant & reasonable place to hang out ^0^

Fullhouse Lifestyle Store & Café
C-G-11 Block C,
No. 2, Jalan PJU 1A/41B,
Pusat Dagangan NZX,
Ara Jaya PJU 1A,
47301 Petaling Jaya.
Tel# : 03-7885 0836
Fax# : 03-7885 0839

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment