Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Love is ALL about YOU

.



I was not feeling on top of the world for the past few weeks and was condemning myself for every reason I could find. Coupled with stress at work and college, I was losing a grip on myself.
Instead of focusing my time on more important things, I allow myself to be depressed and succumbing to negativity. Once you’re in it, it takes so much effort and courage to get out of it. Thankfully, I am surrounded with people who loves me for who I am and it was comforting to know you are not alone after all.

An E-Book by Clove&Clive entitled “LOVE IS ALL ABOUT YOU” was forwarded to me by someone who cares a lot for me and as I read the lines, all those struck me on how simple life could be, by just.. Loving yourself first! I would like to share the highlights with all of you.


Listed below are the 50 listings (or chapters if you like to call it that way):

Love is accepting yourself for who you are and who you are not
Love is allowing others to be themselves

Love is giving worth to yourself

Love is giving up self-pretense and simply be who you are

Love is recognizing abundance in you instead of lack

Love is receiving with joy what is entitled to you

Love is being grateful for the little blessings that come your way

Love is being thankful for everything that is already you

Love is being kind to yourself in moments of stress

Love is seeing everything with gratitude

Love is opening up to greater possibilities

Love is inspiring others with confidence

Love is sharing your innermost fear

Love is sharing what you love

Love is rewarding yourself for a job well done

Love is listening to your heart

Love is guiding others to grow at their own pace

Love is embracing negativity with forgiveness

Love is listening with the silence of the heart

Love is speaking with fullness of the heart

Love is giving yourself a measure of comfort a day

Love is sharing yourself with others

Love is letting go of past hurts and grievances

Love is forgiving yourself unconditionally

Love is letting go of guilt and regrets

Love is expressing gratitude for lessons that come your way

Love is living your life purposefully

Love is making a difference in people’s life

Love is rejoicing in others' happiness

Love is respecting your needs instead of wants

Love is handling yourself with gentleness

Love is trusting your own capabilities

Love is turning your perspective 180 degrees

Love is surrendering to your highest good

Love is surprising others with random acts of kindness

Love is allowing yourself to live instead of exist

Love is letting yourself be appreciated

Love is overflowing your life with kindness

Love is silencing yourself in stillness

Love is attending to your inner call for peace

Love is giving others the benefit of doubt

Love is making time for yourself and your needs

Love is allowing good heart to be contagious

Love is encouraging yourself to serve

Love is seeing others with compassion

Love is letting go of control

Love is believing in your goodness

Love is choosing loving and positive thoughts

Love is loving yourself unconditionally

Love is letting fear be your teacher


Dedicating ALL MY LOVE to those who love me for who I am.

Thank you for all the support and encouragement and well wishes! God bless each and every single one of you!


~Spread LOVE not Hatred~

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment