Friday, April 13, 2012

Stress Kills!

.

Just got to know a friend's friend passed away due to stress.. @_@ Not sure if that's the main course but it kinda tells me to get my stress level in check!!! Gulpz..


What do I do when I get all stressed out? Well.. usually...I...


EAT LIKE A GLUTTON!!

..and not forgetting ICE-CREAM treats!!


But of course, that's quite unhealthy...WHAT WAS I THINKING???
So, let's go for..

 Exercising! (Something which Lil' Piggy me finds it a HUGE CHALLLENGE!)


Swimming!


A day at the SPA - Body Massage, Facial, Manicure, Pedicure..





The picture above happened to me a number of times... hmmm.....


Catch up on ZZzzZZZzz...A well rested sleep with no interruption and nightmare =p

Read a novel / book (I love this one.. takes me away into another realm! =p)

Go for a walk in peaceful park / garden, or just sit there to clear off your mind...


Of course.. PRAY..Have faith & trust in God..


Take care and God Bless all of you wherever you are!


Some write up on stress:
University of Southern California : Chronic Stress Can Cause Brain Disease
Reuters - Work related stress can kill
CBS - Work Stress Can Kill You
LessStess - Diseases Caused By Stress

*All photos courtesy of GOOGLE*

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment