Saturday, March 17, 2012

Delicious Cafe, Straits Quay, Penang

.

Guess what? I work at Kuala Lumpur for so many years, I heard of Delicious Cafe, but I never had the chance to visit.. tsk tsk tsk.. So when Flamingo Long Legs suggested dinner at Delicious Cafe @ Straits Quay Penang, I'm GAME! ^_^ 

View of Straits Quay main entrance when night befalls..

They have quite a number of cafe/restaurants here..Dome..

Irish Pub...

Some boutiques.. and more food & drinks cafe...:p


Here it comes... Delicious Cafe :)

Outdoor seating..

 View you can enjoy while having breakfast/lunch/tea/dinner
  

Indoor seating - nice ambience eh?


Now.. let's go to the nom noms!!! ^_^ 

 
Crab & Mango Salad with Spicy & Sour dressing @ RM 25.90++
Very much Thai-like. Ordered this as was told a few customers ordered this today and they said it's good.. so.. yeah.. it was good!


 
Seriously Delicious Cheeseburger @ RM 25.90++
I kid you not.. that's what they call it.. and it was juicy.. and cheesy.It's their best-seller.


 
Grilled Chicken burger with Turkey bacon @ RM 25.90++
Flamingo Long Legs had this and she was very happy with it..(Chicken Lover!)



Napolicious - Spaghetthi with creamy tomato sauce with beef bacon @ RM 20.90++
Personally.. I won't go for seconds on this as I find the sauce not so "UMMPPHH!" 

 
 Dessert - Chocolate brownie with Vanilla ice cream..heavenly enough ^_^


The varieties of dessert!

I am so stuffed I can't get anything else into my stomach although its sooo tempting!

Address 
Units 3C-G-3 & 3C-G-3A Block C, 
Ground Floor Straits Quay, 
Jalan Seri Tanjung Pinang 
Tanjung Tokong, Penang  
Tel : 04-8998555

Business Hour 
Mon-Fri : 10.00am~12.00am 
Sat, Sun & Public Holiday : 9.00am~12.00am

More on Delicious Cafe at Straits Quay:

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment